Monday, January 26, 2009

Out...out...out

There are times when the (almost) 10 years of struggle seems to condense and vanish into nothingness. When those six months and endless things to do seems so overwhelming before I start a new stage in life. A day of working my ass off, having requests and responses piled on top of me, surfing this site while stuck in a freezing office makes me want to just ball up and smash my LCD screen into smithereens. To scream..."I want out, out, out....get me the FUCK out of here...NOW!!"

But of course I don't...because it is only six months, because there is a lot to be done and I have...for the past 10 (or so) years...gotten up every day and done what I had to do to get here and move forward.

P.S. T and PP, you better not give me grief about that being emo...it's not...

4 comments:

T said...

the word that come to mind is.. overly dramatic. But i didnt say that.

N said...

That's actually two words....

pissu perera said...

but why? you like the attention noh

pissu perera said...

just to make the wait easier for you (because i'm nice like that) i thought i'd tell you about the delish pineapple curry i had for lunch today. it was sweet but not too sweet. just right, with lotsa thunapaha and stuff. i hope you enjoy your instant-waffle dinner tonight :D