Saturday, January 10, 2009

The way forward

Back to reality. 2009.

There’s a lot to do, which as 2008 went is no surprise. The difference this year around is that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

CIN scheduled for Feb 17th…fingers crossed that goes well at the first go.

Financials to sort out, investment funds to set up in the case the shit hits the fan in the next decade. Deals to swish. Things to let go off.

3J is taking off. A lot of facebook stalking and guerilla marketing to come.

A relaunch of the shady studio with P. More portfolios to shoot hopefully.

A big move to plan. Something that’s really scaring the shit out of me. I’m used to money, hard work but money. I’m used to convenience, instant gratification and electronics galore. Thinking of getting into a scene where money is scarce kind of scares me. I’m yet to test myself as to whether I’m that selfless.

Excitement though at the same time. Dreams of Trinco and Adams Peak swirl in my head. D is coming to SL in July and we are already planning some killer outings. There’s also the thought of being able to slip beneath those green waves and do more exploring. Getting to know people better, new people. The possibility of surprising R on his 30th in Aussie.

Like I said, 2009, fingers crossed, touch a whole forest of wood, should be a new year. A new experience. A new start.

Let’s roll.

1 comment:

pissu perera said...

good luck with everything, esp the CIN! and keep 'em posts coming :)